« Rain? | Main | Family values=get it on in a car »

Zombies harrassed by The Man in Mpls.

Lookie here.

Comments

"possession of simulated weapons of mass destruction"

That's my favorite...

I didn't know barbed wire was a weapon of mass destruction.

Help me out with the zombies...who are they? Mpls based? Purpose?

I have your simulated weapon of mass destruction right here pal!...jk jk...IT'S ACTUAL!

Wow. Some of those zombies are kind of hot. And I hear once you go undead, rrraaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

And why do the KSTP photos show zombie, zombie, hippie, zombie, zombie, zombie?

Pfft. No 'thin blue line' ever stopped a real zombie. These supposed "zombies" obviously are not real deal. Stop or I'll shoot? It simply doesn't work that way. I've seen Shaun Of The Dead- including the DVD bonus material- so I think I know.

now hippies want to ruin zombies too!?!!!?!
you have enough, hippies. you have enough.

bbrrrrraaaaiiiinnnnnsssss!

You really shouldn't have to worry about the police shooting you in the head because, well y'know, yer a zombie and stuff.

I finally broke down and decided to make myself an informed citizen.

Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack

1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

Dear Zeldfelder,

While I may not agree with you point of view, I and the Department recognize that there are in fact different points of view. These issues are at times like this, discussed by the command staff.

You undeniably have the right to express your views. Your comments have been noted and considered. Thank you for your concern.

Lt. Greg Reinhardt

Minneapolis Police Department

Special Projects/Public Information Officer