« That's a gag, right? | Main | Truth in Advertising »

I wonder

hey.gif

Comments

Only time it can ever happen like that.

Well, until now, I would suppose I'd be in bed at 1 o'clock in the morning, but now perhaps I'll have to make different plans. Not sure what would be appropriate though. Hmmmm... Maybe I should be watching Sesame Street reruns with the Count. Ha ha ha ha!

Not the only time!
See... in the UK, 04/05/06 means May 4th... in US it means April 5th(and other places - not too sure who uses what date structure)

So, I'll be celebrating this day on May 4th! Who's with me?

Photographing a wedding outside of Duluth... therefore in Duluth that night... ergo available for parties... resulting in an appearance at... whose party?

Whoa. Kidding. Freaking dyslexia.

From: Kay
To: Meghan
Subject: FW: Check this out

Meg
I've gotten 3 of these. Do you know what it is?
---
On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. That won't ever happen again, and aren't You glad You lived to see it? Imagine, Never again in our life time will we see this!

---------------------------

From: Meghan
To: Kay
Subject: RE: Check this out

What do you mean to I know what it is?

---------------------------

From: Kay
To: Meghan

What the date and time signifies.
Mom

---------------------------

From: Meghan
To: Kay

The time/date is all in order (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
01:02:03 04/05/06

---------------------------

From: Kay
To: Meghan
Oh for god's sake-how did I not see that?????
Mom

---------------------------

From: Meghan
To: Kay

I have my theories...

Where will I be? Ignoring it like all the other man-made dates which we attach crazy significance to.

i looked into it... and it turns out every second will never happen again.
but, for the record, i'll probably be looking at internet porn.

Ignoring it like all the other man-made dates which we attach crazy significance to.

*intones judgmental voice of superior indignation*

There you go again! Blaming this on men! Are you blaming men in general or just creepy japanese men?

*grins ear to ear*

Just yanking yer chain.

Doesn't it happen every 100 years?

I'm not blaming all men, just you, Ironic1! ;)

Will there be confetti? Those little annoying party horns?

If there's no confetti, I don't want any part of it...

I'll probably sleep through it anyhow...I always sleep through stuff. I slept through a flight to Iceland once. And a car ride though Rhode Island.

I was in bed...

and not in the exciting sense of the phrase...

in the boring sense of the phrase.

Oh, it was this morning? Big whoop.

Post a comment

Seriously: If you click "post" more than once, you're going to end up looking really stupid.

If you don't see your comment after it's published, try refreshing your browser.